Friday, January 11, 2013

Oh My Goodness! Growing Pains!!!

Hi Guys!
I've been studying my brains out again to try to set up a holistic health site for people and pets, scramming every scrap of info off the net on sites for free pages... turns out I'm liking bloggers flexability on ease of use best. I've set up a temporary site holisticchatterbox.blogspot.com which may end up becoming the permanent page, if I can figure out how to incorporate a threaded forum into it. ;-} So, if you have questions about the holistic lifestyle for you or your pets,or would like to join in the groups camaraderie keep an eye on that site, as I get my internet friends added, and redirected there. :-)  I'm looking forward to  getting to know a lot more of you, too. I added a translation button over there and will add one here as well. Oh the things I've learned! GFETE (Grinning From Ear to Ear)

No comments:

Post a Comment