Monday, April 8, 2013

First 2 Thank You Gifts Completed

I'm down at the ranch again. looks like it will be a couple of days. I have my thank you's made up for Lon and Sheri. I had no idea of what to make for Lane. What do you make for a late 20 year old young man out of yarn? LOL its not like he'll want a tea cozy! Though I did see a great elephant one, and a pig one I could modify. But I hailed him out the window and we came to a conclusion he's pretty excited about. Trigger finger-less hunting gloves. I've made them for every other guy in my family. I made a pair for myself, not so much the hunting as for working clasps etc. So he's supposed to get me a trace of his hand and measurements. I'll get the yarn. :-)

I'm not sure what I want to work on next...

Here's some pics of the thank you scarfs.




No comments:

Post a Comment