Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thanksgiving '13

I have a lot to be thankful for! My kids and their families are all going to be home for Thanksgiving. :-) I'll have all 3 grandkids in the house. :-) I get to meet my youngest grandson for the first time. My son in law's kidney surgery went very well. He passes stones tons easier, now. He remarked after the last one, "that was nothing!" My youngest sister is back in Oregon and got a very nice job! My health is improved a ton (so thankful for my RV!), since I was able to get away from so much more of the spraying this season. Heck, I've lost so much weight from the achalasia I was able to fit into my " fat" jeans! LOL look out skinny jeans, I'm coming! Of course I can't wear those fat jeans yet. Still too much lymphoma, but I'm getting closer! I'm thankful that I can do more. It probably doesn't mean much to other people but, I'm thankful that I can get out to feed my chickens nearly every day. I bought an organic mattress for a daybed, for my eldest granddaughter. I can tolerate it in the house with no outgassing! Thank God! I sleep through most nights, and I believe I've turned a major health corner. I have the best service dog ever! :-) and she's so cute! I've established healthy boundaries or severed a lot of toxic relationships. It made the whole rest of my life easier. My husband is coming to terms with my disability. I'm living, and have lots to look forward to! What are you thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment