Saturday, July 2, 2016

June 7, '16 Bug Out

Tuesday, 10:40 a.m.

I'm back at Cutsforth. This time the cabin people, next to my regular spot, were prepping to paint. I told Ron if it was toxic I'd just go to the unmanned campground. He called Kirsty at the office. She told him that I could have a spot near the lake. So here I am. Getting into this spot was tricky, but I wrangled it. There are a lot of trees and this section was not designed for bigger RVs. It seems like it was intended for truck campers, trailers and tents. Its a pretty spot next to the creek. Now I'll see if the refrigerator setup is outgassed enough. I do need to seal those door panels.


2:00 p.m.
Well, I'm doing better here than I was at home. I had a couple of bad reactions while there. I'm guessing it was something my hateful neighbor did. One I had to be rushed to Dr. Smith's as even my glute shot wasn't cutting it. It wasn't very safe at home but we had those two things to do: the refrigerator replacement, the taxes. Both are now done. Ron worked really hard on the refrigerator replacement and got it done the next weekend after I got home. He draped off the back of the RV with plastic sheeting to cut down on toxins contaminating my bedroom. He had to leave the front open so he could run around and work on getting the old one out and the new one in from both sides. Then he removed the old one and thoroughly cleaned the housing cabinet and flue. It was very well calked all ready, but he recaulked anything suspicious looking. He put blocking and seals in the top of the flue and the hole cut through the outside wall. He insulated those areas so I wouldn't lose heat there in the winter or gain it in the summer. Next he sealed all the surfaces with Safeseal. Finally he put a few coats of Roofguard over everything. The new fridge came without exterior door panels so he cut some from a piece of luan paneling that I've had outgassing. He had to grind the metal on the doors a bit to get them to fit. I could smell it when I came out to check on his progress and cheer!! 😍 We ran all the purifiers for the rest of the time that I was at home.

I had to wait a few days for him to have enough free time to work on his part of the taxes. He got to it this last Saturday. I got them finished up and we signed them. Yay! πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽπŸŽŠ I felt a huge weight slip off my shoulders. We're working on ways to keep it from happening again. Ron has way too much for one guy to keep up with!!! Our lives were a two man job. Its not fair that it all falls on him and I'm forced to twiddle my thumbs. Anyway, Sunday he finished the last 3 sheep. That's when my most cooperative neighbor let us know he needed to spray. He's using Rifle-D. Its 2,4-D and Dicamba. NASTY!!!!! 

I'd been washing stuff out of the RV ever since Ron finished the refrigerator project. He brought in the last load. I got it all ready and we transferred it back into the MMIU (Mobile Medical Isolation Unit) last night. Then it was just getting Rosie and I, and a few last minute items, in this morning. I had got to spend a whole 14 days at home! I followed Ron to the RV park near his work so he coukd empty my grey water. There was a state highway herbicide crew spraying the shoulder on the way. Ron washed my RV down after emptying the grey. I left him there and headed for Cutsforth campground. As I left town I spotted an ag plane working a field alongside the highway a couple miles back. Luckily I got to turn South and head away from it. I had to pass a farmer spraying the shoulders of a perpendicular road; he turned his spray rig off when he got to the main road. At least it wasn't spewing when I passed him. Unless you're looking for it, you don't even realize how pervasive the use of pesticide has become.

4:00 p.m.
This spot has a ton more wildlife. I just spotted a huge old elk sneaking through the underbrush! There's quite the plump, charming little ground squirrel and all kinds of small birds. I've ID'd a Dusky Flycatcher using the Audubon Guide to Birds App. No internet so I couldn't log it.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

6:45 a.m.
Ron got all the papers filed with the realtor yesterday afternoon. They were for the 1/2 a duplex we're selling in Corvallis. I got a text from Ron last night around 9:45 p.m. Apparently it had its first showing. 

Rosie and I got up at 6:00 a.m. I had to spend a long time on my hair this morning. There were several large snarls to work out. I've been losing hair from all the trauma I've had this year. It started a few weeks ago. Its been getting worse. Its not at the "by the handful" stage. They were groups of hairs from the same areas. Like 5-6. Even with my hair braided they slid down the adjacent hairs and worked themselves into a tangle. Great, hair loss,  just one more indignity to get to deal with. 

We saw a total of 3 different couples yesterday. One went by several times. They walked like they were in a hurry and had somewhere they had to be, and had something they needed to do. Guess they came out here to slow down. Hope they get there. 

9:02 a.m.
I got that organizer hung, sort of. I need a thin drill bit to do it right. That will have to wait until I get home. I'm sitting at the table working on the next section. Ron called around 8:40 a.m.. He over slept. Then a Williamson Sapsucker flew up on to a tree right by the window. I think. When I looked up he took off. I only got a brief look. Maybe he'll come back so I can get a better identification. 

12:58 p.m. 
I'm taking a break from working on the second panel. While I was working I had the vent open for fresh air. I smelled gasoline. I jumped up and closed the vent, then went back to work. It was Sandy and Tim. Apparently Tim needed to replace the frost free in P6, next to me. I just kept working. Sandy left. Tim dug it up and replaced it. He waved when he was done. I waved back but he'd looked away. I tapped on the window and waved again with my hand right near the glass. Its tinted, so its hard to see through from the outside. Tim waved back and gave me the double thumbs up and all clear sign. 

About 10:00 a.m. I'd completed hemming the panel. I stopped for breakfast: scrambled egg. Its staying down so far. That's a relief. I worked a couple more hours and got 2 pockets done. I'm tired now. I don't know why I feel so tired. 

Thursday, June 9, 2016

7:04 a.m.
We had a big thunderstorm yesterday afternoon with heavy rain. Its not nearly as impressive down here in the trees. You hear it, but you don't get to see the light show. 

It was a pretty good day with only a few gas fume exposures. The office isn't all that far from me. Its on the other side of the creek, probably 100' away. The trees and underbrush between us are very dense so that helps filter. But this spot is more prone to fume exposures. Its still better than my regular spot, during the cabin's remodel, however. 

The cabin people pushed a lot of dirt around when I was here last. Most likely they carved out parking space. They would most likely put a ground sterilant on it. They are painting there cabin this week. Paint has fungicide as well as insecticide. Since they're going to all that effort, they may well have had their foundation sprayed with insecticide. It is what people normally do. Since I don't know, I have to err on the side of caution. 

I actually got to eat supper yesterday afternoon, too. I so love it when that happens. I must say, having my refrigerator back is certainly wonderful! 

I didn't hear from Ron in the evening. I got a text around 1:00 a.m. saying he'd been trying to call and couldn't get through. I texted him back that I was OK. I also asked why he was up that late. I didn't get an answer. I hope he got it. He was probably up worrying because he couldn't get through. 

It turned off pretty cold in the night. I was wishing I hadn't stowed the second heater. Once I forced myself to leave my snuggly, warm bed I turned on the heat pump. It warmed it up in here real quick. 

Do you remember playing "Duck, Duck, Goose" as a child? My life is like that, only its called, "Boring, Boring, Horrid!" I noticed how very repetitive and boring this entry is. I thought about the game. I envisioned a circle of children, one little child tapping her way around the circle, "Boring... Boring... Boring... Boring... She's getting closer to me. I could imagine that look that children get on their faces when they have picked the "goose." I started appreciating the "Boring" parts! I so don't want to get to the "Horrid!" part! I'd much rather play "Peace, Peace, Joy!" So, is it an attitude of mind that changes "Boring" to "Peace"? I certainly haven't succeeded in that respect. I chafe at being restrained and prevented from coming and going as I please. I love the outdoors. I can't even open a window or a vent without risking harm. Taking Rosie out to potty is always dicey. I chafe at having so little to do while I'm imprisoned. I need mental stimulation! 

I called out to Ron this morning at 10 minutes 'til 8:00 a.m. I was hoping that I'd catch him on his way to work. He didn't answer. I left a message. He called back at 8:00. He told me that he'd sent that text last night at 8:45 p.m.. The service just didn't pick up my signal to send it until 1:00 a.m. I'm having cell trouble since I'm down in this hole. Ron says I break up pretty bad. Thats strange since I can hear him just fine. 

10:30 a.m.
Campers arrived. We were in the middle of Rosie going out for her big job. We had to abort. Rosie was not happy. Can't blame her. We waited 15 minutes then checked, and went out to finish. I could hear the people talking and setting up. They're by the spot I usually do my waste water. Complications, ugh! 

Before that I'd finished my second organizer panel and hung it. I didn't take a pic for you. Its not really hung right. I need that drill bit. I'll take the pic when I get those 3 other cup hooks put up. 

Friday, June 10, 2016

7:39 a.m.
I woke to soft drizzling rain. It was foggy and overcast. It was so dark that I thought it was only 5:?? But it was after 7:00 a.m.. I'd slept in! I slept hard too! I dreamed wild dreams and woke up refreshed! Finally! Hopefully I won't feel so draggy today. 

I spent the second half of yesterday carding, spinning and watching movies. Our biggest excitement was due to the frozen turkey bone broth scraps I'd brought along for Rosie. The eating of which produce  a lot of joy in Rosie and then a touch of "bathroom" urgency later. It just happened to coincide with a few of the new guests ambling by on the paved pathway near our spot. We had to slam on the brakes at the door, and wait until they were past. When we did go out, we ran into a hanging cloud of Irish Spring Soap scent. During the evening walk we ran into pockets of watermelon candy odor and gasoline fumes. @@ 

Pray for me, that God will provide that safe property soon. It is horrible having to watch my health ebbing away because I can't avoid the poisons. 

10:09 a.m.
Pants are fixed (they tore), dog is groomed, fed and re-pottied. I had my coffee and breakfast. Dishes are done. Its raining, so no one has walked by. That made it easier to take the dog out the second time. And she did her business right away. I'm back to spinning. I'm thinking about installing cup hooks for my enamelware cups. It will give me more room for canned goods. My hand is still sore from installing the organizer hooks, so I'll have to wait a bit. 

6:16 p.m.
Spent another day carding and spinning. Watched movies I've watched too many times before, just so it wasn't so quiet. I had supper, then got a call from my son. Afterwards I took Rose out for the evening. We got lucky, no fumes, no people. I realized, as I was standing there peering through the underbrush, how extremely tense this makes me. Its like living in a war zone, where I can be sniped by enemy fire at any minute. Not good. 

Saturday, June 11, 2016

5:11 a.m.
The delayed text thing is a pain. Ron and Joey tried to call me yesterday, but it didn't get through (Ron was babysitting the boys yesterday evening). They sent a text. I received it at 3:05 a.m. I also received one from Ron telling me our realtor showed the duplex every day this week. It arrived at 3:06 a.m.. I'm guessing they were sent at different times yesterday afternoon and evening. Of course the phone woke me when they came in. I couldn't get back to sleep. Too many thoughts whirling in my brain. Too much physical discomfort to let me relax. The birdies started in twittering, LOUDLY as soon as it was light! I gave up and got up. I need to just leave the phone in the front of the RV at night. Before it went off I was sleeping soundly.

Looks like another day of spinning and movies.  I'd like to take a shower. It always makes me anxious when I can't take care of my own water. I could fill the fresh if I needed it, but I won't be able to empty the waste water with people right there. Then again, if something toxic happens and I'm low on fresh water, I'm SOL.  I'll wait until after I confirm when Ron's coming. 

6:32 p.m.
There were lots of people walking the path today. When I took Rosie out I peeked at the fresh water tank. I'm wondering if one of the sensors is going out? I think it should still read yellow, not red. I'll have to look into it. 

Sunday, June 12, 2016

 9:09 a.m.
When I took Rosie out yesterday evening something got me. I was hugely tired upon regaining the coach. Then by the time I was in bed I was experiencing both anxiety and bradychardia. I had difficulty getting to sleep. I woke up at 5:00 a.m. again but just laid there, too tired to get out of bed. Apparently I fell back to sleep because I woke up for the second time around 8:20 a.m.. After going out this morning my throat and sinuses are sore. 

2:06 p.m.
Ron is supposed to come this afternoon. I don't know what time. He said he'll call, but with the lack of dependency of our phones, who knows? I finished the 1st of the next two spools of singles. I wound the 2 ply off the plying spool into a nice big ball. 14 oz. I couldn't find my niddy-noddy at home to make a hank. I'll search for it when I return. I need it in a hank to simmer out the remaining grease and dye it. 

8:41 p.m.
Ron arrived about 6:30 p.m. We did waste water right off, so I could manuver back in here with the best light. When I got set back up Ron asked if I'd got his text? Nope. He sent it between 9:30 -10:00 a.m.. I'll probably get it in the middle of the night. It said, "We got an offer on our duplex!" Yay!  Praise God!!! So we ran up to Coalminer's camp in the Baja and signed all the papers to accept the offer. πŸ˜„πŸŽ‰ 

It took Ron the rest off the time to transfer my supplies and figure out what's wrong with the water system. It was syphoning out of the tank through the drain. We didn't figure out why, but Ron got it stopped. It appears to be just fine now. The air outside is stinking even worse this evening than it did this morning. This morning it was hurting me like glyphosate. This evening its hurting like its 2,4-D. Probably 2 different cabin owners on this side of the ridge sprayed for weeds. Ron will text Greg and see if its safe for me to go over to OHV, yet. Hopefully, he'll hear back in the morning. 

Monday, June 13, 2016

6:14 a.m.
Up with detox at 3:30 a.m.. I never did get back to sleep. Too much pain. My guts felt like they were twisted around a knife blade. All of my skin hurt. I have more skin patches rotting and sloughing. Ugh! My own body disgusts me!! 

That text telling me we'd received an offer came in around midnight. I did leave my phone in the cabover so at least it didn't wake me.

12:46 p.m.
Called Ron at 7:40 a.m. Greg OK'd my moving to OHV. The restrooms at Cutsforth are having major carpenter ant problems and they'd like to spray. I got another bad exposure when I pottied Rosie, so I was anxious to go. I broke camp and we got out of there. It took a couple of hours to get here (OHV). We have water, but no power. I thought we'd be boondocking, so I'm thrilled to have water! We should be OK just going out early morning and late evening, like we did at Cutsforth, Union Creek and Coalminer's. I'll have to run the generator like I did at Coalminer's. I'm told that there will be a spot with power open in a week. I was in bad shape when we got here. Starting the chilling, etc. I did supplements while warming up a shot. Got the IV in then broke down and bawled. I'm so tired of circling the drain and being chemically poisoned. I long for a safer property like you can't imagine! 

I did share a couple of things about safer ant control with Greg on my way in. I suggested the cleaning people stop using fragranced cleaners as insects are attracted by scents. I think they use a pine scented cleaner, which would attract carpenter ants. HabaΓ±ero peppers also keep ants out. Clean the trail with alcohol first. Then you just cut the habies and rub the juice across the area where the ants are getting in. 

4:51 p.m.
I napped until 4:00 p.m. When I woke up I ran the generator to cold up the fridge and heat some soup. I heated water too, for dishes. I'm tired already. I guess I'll take another nap. 

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

8:50 a.m.
Its a "balmy" 55°F in here currently, up from 48°F when we woke up. I had to get up once in the night to run the generator for an hour. I couldn't get the temp above 55°F then either. I'm sleeping on the couch again, in hat, sweater layered clothes and neck scarf. Tonight I intend to add a second pair of wool socks, a third blanket and mittens. I got up this morning at 7:35 a.m. and began the generator procedures again. Looks like this will be standard procedure for the next week. Ron tells me its supposed to get warmer tomorrow. Hopefully so! I have curtains and blinds open on windows for passive solar gain, but I'm not sure if there's a net positive impact yet. Its raining. O.K. storming, since the rain is falling sideways. 

I asked Ron to get a box of really nice chocolates for Kirsty (the park reservations manager) as I really appreciate all that she does for me, and I make her job more difficult. He's sending up some needles for me by county courier, so he can send Kirsty the chocolates at the same time. I was just going to mail order some See's, but with the temperatures in the valley he was concerned they'd arrive all melted. Good point. 

Well, the storm passed already. I've lost one degree of heat during the cloud cover.

12:00 p.m.
I'm so cold! I put on the second pair of socks and the gloves, and grabbed that 3rd blanket. I gave up and restarted the generator. The storms keep rolling through. Its snowing with sleet at the moment. I got the indoor temp up to 57°F while running the heater. I moved the MMIU into a spot with no shade to take advantage of all the passive solar heat I can. My head is killing me: enchephalopathy. My lymph is impacted in several places, my guts are better over all, but still have bad spots and nausea. My eyes are burning. I smell like decomp. I took my drops and supplements and even made and ate a little raw cookie dough. Its that fat, sugar, protein combo that helps. 

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

6:48 a.m.
The indoor waking temperature was 43°F. After 30 minutes of heating its up 3°. I've opened the appropriate blinds but its slow going. The coffee pot's even having trouble reaching a boil. 

Yesterdays high indoor temp (4:00 p.m.) was 66°F. But that only lasted for the last 15 minutes of running the heater. Once I shut it down it quickly dropped back to 63°F. That was the best I could manage at the heat of the day.  

It was 6:00 p.m. before the remaining major symptoms of my latest exposures began to wane (hypothermia, encephalopathy, pain, anxiety). The rotting spot was in full Pee-euw! It was slimy and sloughing. I cleaned it up as best I could and treated it with essential oils and coconut oil. Its better today. 

Ron wasn't able to get those chocolates for Kirsty. No one was making a run to the north end of the county, so he didn't go get some on his lunch break. He just worked through. Today, a couple of county officials will be meeting with him. Hopefully he can get her some before they arrive. If not, I'll order from Sees. 

Ron's taking Thursday and Friday off. Its his family's big ten year reunion at Wallowa lake. They make a weekend of it. He takes his boat and goes fishing. He needs the break. My children and their families go too. I'm forced to abstain due to extended family member's toxins. I resent being left out. It makes me feel like I've died already. Their lives go on without me. I know, I know, its selfish. I try not to let on that I feel this way. Its important that they do go. Ron's folks won't be around much longer. They go for them. I can't expect them all to live their lives around me, especially when I'm shut up in my RV all the time. As you can see, I'm conflicted. I want them to have fun, but I hate missing out. It hurts.

Its reached 50°F in here. I moved the RV to a sunnier location. Kirsty gave us a spot with a long approach and I'm taking full advantage of it. 

8:00 a.m.
I just got off the phone with Ron. He had to run into town for oil (changing the truck's for the trip) last night and picked up a box of chocolates. Yay! He got a ton of stuff done off his pre trip list, too. 

8:45 a.m.
For awhile there we were at 55°F. Without the hypothermia its tolerable. I removed a layer of woolens. Then, I cleaned the floors, the counters and put in another cup hook. This one went in the hall closet for the umbrella and the fly swatter. Where I had them was not working. Then the clouds came in and we lost a degree. Its amazing what a difference one degree makes. I see blue sky coming so hopefully it will heat up again soon. 

10:49 a.m. 
63°F. So much warmer than yesterday. My feet are still cold. I haven't checked for frostbite. Not much I can do about it anyway.

1:17 p.m.
I spoke too soon on the hypothermia. Even though the inside thermometer still reads 63°F, its overcast again and I find myself cold to the bone. Part of it is that I'm locked in here, no where to move to. I try pacing. Its just not enough. That and I'm still weak. Pacing uses up my limited energy. A number of other symptoms have also resurfaced. 😩 My guts are twisting again, knife sharp. Lots of pain. I tried coffee earlier, no good. I regurged it all. I was finally able to take my supplements just now. I'm trying coffee again. It is frustrating. Most people, with even a fraction of my symptoms, would be confined to bed with someone to care for them. I find that I must still keep on struggling despite my weakness, despite my debilitation. I'm so tired, so cold, so sick. I want to curl up and not move but I can't afford to ignore the heat and the refrigerator management. 

3:34 p.m.
I had run the heater again when I made that coffee and for awhile it was 66°F in here. But the cloud cover continued and no further sunshine penetrated. The temperature declined until it again rested at 63°F. The best I can hope for is that it continues overcast through the night so that the heat is held in, and it doesn't get as cold in the early morning hours. 

Thursday, June 16, 2016

6:40 a.m.
It rained all night. It was 46°F upon waking (5:36 a.m.). It felt colder due to the damp. I'm having to run the generator for extra long this morning. 

I was awake most of the night. When I took Rosie out yesterday evening I smelled grey water. At first I thought it was mine. I checked for leaking. It wasn't me. Then I realized it was coming from upwind. Those folks must be spilling their grey water on the ground. I'd read thats a common practice for RVers. It is toxic due to their use of chemicals. Its probably against D.E.Q. Regs. I certainly had problems from it: Anxiety, couldn't sleep, squirreling, arm pain.

2:38 p.m.
I've been reading. I got some phone calls. I'm just trying to stay warm and retain enough fuel to make it through the night. Ron called. I got to say "hi" to Joey-boy. Ron told me Greg checked with him to see how I was doing (its Greg's day off). Ron told him that I was doing better but a little cold. Greg encouraged him to tell me to run the generator more, he'd fill my gas tank tomorrow. Ron keeps telling me the same thing. I had to tell him that I was rationing it. It would be bad if I ran out in the night. That's the coldest time! I have less than a 1/2 a tank and the generator won't run if you get as low as 1/4 tank. I can't afford to spend my fuel "all at once." 

Friday, June 17, 2016

8:30 a.m.
It finally started warming up yesterday afternoon. I stayed up and finish reading the book I was currently enjoying. I didn't wake up with cold until 3:30 a.m. I woke up this morning shortly after 7:00 a.m.  48°F. I stood up, flipped on the generator and heat then thought I heard something outside. I pulled away the window blanket, pushed up the blinds a few inches and there stood Greg! Yikes! He caught me looking like a Himilayan goat herder!! Funky ear flap hat snuggly fastened under my chin, neck scarf, hair sticking out wildly from underneath, heavy mittens... All of it. Oh vanity, vanity! Mine is sorely abused enough as it is! But I snatched my two-way radio out of its cradle, held it next to the privacy glass where he could see it and waved it at him. He went to get his. I drug off my hat and looked in the mirror. Worse and worse! Bed-hat hair! Yoiks! I decided I was not making a visual appearance. He was in a hurry as usual. He left my medical supplies. I thanked him and wished him good morning, that was pretty much it. Just as he was about to drive off he asked about my fuel. I told him it was pretty low. He said he'd send one of his guys up with a fuel truck. I hadn't actually had time to check it this morning but that was my best guess. Later, after taking Rosie out and having some coffee I moved the RV into open sun. I checked the fuel gauge. It was surprisingly better than I expected. It hadn't moved much since yesterday morning. I'd run the generator more yesterday than on previous days (I'm still going through bouts of hypothermia). Go figure?

11:53 a.m.
At about 10:00 a.m. a crewman came with a gas truck. He was a very nice older gentleman. He was going to fill my tank were I was but I persuaded him to let me move out to the driveway, in case there was a spill. He saw my reasoning and thought it was a good plan also. I must say, he was the most careful I have ever seen, bless him! He worried that he had spilled a little but I don't think it was more than a drop. 

It is quite warm now! The temperature is 68°F. I've even removed my sweater and one shirt. If the outside temp is such that it continues warm, now that I have shut off the generator, I might even do some spinning.

Saturday, June 18, 2016

8:00 a.m.
It didn't continue warm. Sigh. It began raining, and rained off and on the rest of the day. At times it rained hard enough to dampen the enthusiasm of even the most dedicated ATVers for short periods during the day. By nightfall it was raining hard and steady. It rained all night. 

Lots more people showed up. There may be one or two vacancies left in my general area, and the one nearest me, but thats about it.  Luckily for me as a group they don't tend to be early risers. I slept in. A week of interrupted sleep is taking a toll on me. I woke up at the normal time, turned on the generator and heat, and while waiting for it to warm up in here fell back to sleep. I slept for another hour and a half. It was a toasty 67°F. I turned off the generator while putting away our bedding and doing my hair to let the fumes dissipate. I did get Rosie out to potty safely, despite my lapse. By the time we returned to the coach the temp had fallen to 61°F. Even after running the generator for making coffee, and the heater again, we still didn't get it warmer than 61°F in here. 

I hadn't heard from Ron since yesterday morning so I tried calling him. All I got was voice mail. I tried my kids, too. Same result. 

I got a call back from Ron about 8:45 a.m.

7:00 p.m.
I've relocated. Some time after noon a diesel pusher pulling a trailer, with 2 ATVs on it, showed up. They decided to set up in the next road over. I'm not sure, that may be the driveway. I decided to just chill, as the wind was blowing across me toward them, so it should be o.k. Unfortunately the guy started showing signs of being a pig right off. The first thing he did was urinate behind his RV. Thankfully he faced away from me (unfortunately there were kids 100' in front of him and more 150' to his left). His wife tried to stand between him and my RV, but he's considerably bigger than her. Its just crass to be doing that in a public campground, when he has a toilet in his RV and a port-a-potty 50 ft away! I just averted my eyes and told myself to ignore it. @@ Over the course of the afternoon he puttered around trying to set up, swilling beer and yes, urinating in public some more. I was sitting on the sofa trying to spin, so it was right outside my window. It was when he sped right through my camping spot, literally a foot from my coach door on his ATV that I became alarmed! The guy had borrowed a hose from the office and instead of driving through his own spot, he raced through mine. I'd guess he was up to 30 mph! I can't risk being around someone like that! He'll hurt me because of his disrespect for boundaries! When he returned he let his dogs run, off lead, to pee. There's a "dogs on leash only" rule. Sure enough, they came and pee'd at my spot. I can't risk the toxins from that either. I'd tried calling Greg on the radio but didn't get him. I tried calling him on the cell. No answer there either. I'd tried calling Ron, too. Couldn't get ahold of him either. Next I texted Greg asking him if I could move to the golf shack. Finally Ron called me back. He told me to just go, he'd text Greg, too. I left. The golf shack isn't that far away. I got a text from Greg; he said, "Yes." So I'm here. Its not anywhere near level. But its much safer for me. No one anywhere near here. The people driving their Off Highway Vehicles (OHVs) go by but they're actually downwind now. It does erck me that I've been run out of another spot. 😑

Sunday, June 19, 2016

6:42 a.m.
This is a much warmer spot. The side of my MMIU gets full sun, starting at sun up. This morning that was around 5:00 a.m. I got up (45°F) and turned on "the heat." I crawled back under the covers until it warmed up to 50°F. Then I got up, opened the blinds on that side to take advantage of the solar heat and cleared the bedding (Rosie's too) from the galley. Walking on a slant is difficult enough without the obstacle course. I got rid of all traces of the Himalayan goatherder. I had a cup of leftover coffee in the pot, so I figured I'd have that before taking Rosie out. I was heating it up when I looked out the window to see a truck. Good thing I'd got rid of the goat herder! I turned off my coffee and made my way to the cab. I sat down in the driver's seat and smiled at the driver. He was on the radio talking with someone. Probably checking my license plate. He pulled up parallel to me, directly in front of the sun. I swung the visor around so I could see. He was an older gentlemen, wearing glasses and mostly bald on top. I could see he was wearing a tan uniform shirt with a brown and gold shoulder patch that said "Oregon..." I couldn't see the bottom half of the patch. I guessed he was law enforcement. He told me to roll down the window. I shook my head, "No." I saw a look of vexation flash across his face.

     "Why not?" he asked. I reached up and pulled my handicap placard from the visor, pointed to it, then reached down and pulled my doctors letter from the door pocket. I held the placket in one hand and the letter against the window with the other. He squinted at the letter. I'm guessing he could barely make out the letter head. It does say "Integrative Medicine." It was enough for him to accept my reason for not opening the window. So then he told me, "This is not a camping spot. You can't be here." I shook my head again and said, 

     "Greg Close gave me permission to be here." as loudly and distinctly as I could. I think that he got that I had a reason, but I don't think he got what I said because he told me I had to get permission from the camp host. I shook my head again and yelled as loud as I could with my still sore throat (from the meth exposure), "GREG CLOSE SAID ITS O.K." 

I think he got it that time because he lifted his hands from the steering wheel, in surrender, and said, "O.K., O.K. Just checking." He started to put his truck in reverse. I tapped the glass and tried to explain why I'd left my spot. I don't think he got any of it. Which is too bad. I think that rude guy should get at least some discomfiture for his inappropriate behavior. It should be charged (or a warning issued) as "reckless endangerment." The suspected law enforcement official just made more patronizing/conciliatory statements and left. That happened around 6:30 a.m. 

Since I'd turned off the generator when he showed up, I took Rosie out before I finished heating my coffee. I know he was just doing his job. He was actually very nice about it. I'm just frustrated with the continued lack of assistance and understanding that I get from law enforcement, though. I'm also fed up with being run out of everywhere!

5:00 p.m.
I spent most of the day wishing various family members "Happy Father's Day" on the phone. 

Greg did drive up to talk to me this morning and we finally got to talk about the things I've been worrying about. I finally was able to put into words how much I appreciated everything they do for me. I also let him know that I thought they were bending over backwards. Then we went on to talk about the meth experience. I let him know that I was aware that "someone" had assigned unsavory motives to my calling the sheriff. He assured me he did not believe it. I shared my real motives, that I still believe it was meth and that I'd discovered I'd been too slow in reporting. I also shared what (camp host) Sandy had said to me in 2014. I could see in his face that he was going to ask why I didn't tell him what she'd said sooner. I forestalled the question by admitting I'd been hoping to win her over. His response was that you can't change the hearts and minds of those kind (of people). I couldn't formulate the sentence quickly enough, but I wanted to say that you don't know that they ARE those kind until you give them a chance. He went on to admonish me that I was not to deal with any suspected meth people... I was astounded by that reprimand! That would be my last inclination. He continued by telling me that I should have called him direct, and that is what I was to do in the future. I asked him if he'd received any of my 3 voicemails from when I stayed at Anson-Wright. He looked dumbfounded! He hadn't. I went on to tell him I hate texting, have a "dumb phone" and can't see the letters, but I'd figured out that that was my best recourse. He told me that in the future, if I'm hurt, scared or even upset, leave immediately, go where ever I want and then text him, we'll sort it out later. I told him that I'd had to wait for the wind to change, to be able to get out and unplug on the meth deal. I saw him start to respond, then stop. He just nodded. He may have been going to suggest I get Sandy to help, but realized that wasn't going to work. It took some time for me to put together why he would admonish me so strongly about approaching meth people; his wife must be fearless! People relate to others based on their experiences with their inner circle. Man, I'd like to meet that woman! I'll bet she's amazing!

I even got to talk about my stalker, and thoughts that it wasn't Greg that left the office door open and unlocked at Anson-Wright. I didn't say too much about Greg Gutierrez except that he admitted to hanging around all week and was acting weird when I questioned him. 

LOL, I even suggested a campsite just for me, out here by the golf shack.  

It was a good discussion and we executed it with lots of teasing and joking thrown in. 

It got up above 70°F in here today. I found the refrigerator and freezer warms up a lot faster than I expected when it's this warm. 

A pair of kids came up and used the golf equipment for a while.

Monday June 20, 2016

7:00 a.m.
I slept without hats or gloves. It was 50°F when I got up. The scariest part, I'm acclimating to it, so it didn't even feel that cold. I did my hair and took Rosie right out before starting the generator. The golf shack door was open. I saw the girl close it yesterday. Perhaps it was the wind. I closed it. I didn't smell anything. I'll try to keep an eye on it. 

Originally I was supposed to move today to a full hook-up spot, but Greg wants me to stay here. I texted him last night. I figured where ever that was, is where I'd meet Ron to dump my grey water this evening. He texted me back, "Stay where you are." I was hoping to plug in so I could sleep through the night, cook a stew, and get the refrigerator really cold. Perhaps he worries less with me here. I am safer from the incidental exposures from other campers. I did mention it would be a perfect spot if there was a hook up here. I thought he might want me to move because there's a tour on Wednesday for the new county commissioners. It might look tidier if I wasn't parked up here. 

10:24 a.m.
Today is shower day! I can hardly stand the wait!!! Oh, I do the sink bath several times a day, trying to get rid of the decomp smell, but it just doesn't cut it. I know I should wait for evening so that if I back up the grey water in the tub, it won't be there very long. But my skin feels so crusty and gummy that I'm not going to wait. I'm going to risk it. I'm planning on showering on the next generator run. And I'll get clean clothes afterwards! I've been wearing the same set since the last shower because I haven't been in a place that I can do laundry without it getting contaminated. I don't have enough clothes in here to change them when they need it. Clean sounds heavenly! I feel like a child waiting for their first pony to arrive. 

12:30 p.m.
CLEAN!!! O' so clean! Yes!!!!! It feels so good!  I pretty much emptied my fresh water tank and filled my grey, but CLEEEEAAAN!!!!!!!πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ‘‘πŸŽ‰

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

8:03 a.m.
My wake up call came at 6:35 a.m. From Bellinger Farms employee John Nelson. He's supposed to act as the liason between farming activity near me and Bellinger Farms. They were going to spray the fence lines between us and the evil neighbor's and one of the properties behind us with glyphosate today. He apologized for the short notice. I thanked him for letting me know, though I was still asleep. After we hung up and I woke up enough that my brain was working, I remembered that the "fence line" between the evil neighbor's and ours, is on my property. I called John back, reminded him about it, and told him I don't want my property sprayed. They can spray up to the property line, but not my property and fence. He said he'd pass it along. I shook and had a PTSD attack, just for standing up for my rights.

I got a call back. The manager in charge of that field was now threatening to sue for  "weed encroachment." He said, There were thistles on our property, they were contaminating theirs." Well, there are thistles on their property, have been for years, that have nothing to do with us. Those thistles were on their side of the property line. Yes we have some places that get thistles. Unbeknownst to me, my husband had already taken care of ours. I told John that they'd been spraying my property and me for years and I'd not sued as I was acting on the good neighbor policy. I told him I'd have my husband lean over the fence and lop the tops off. Then I went on to point out that if they hadn't been poisoning the heck out of me, we wouldn't have any thistles because that was one of my jobs. They poisoned me and prohibited me from doing my job, they apply so much poison on those fields that I can't even get out there to do my own work, they have forced me from my home and prevented my access, therefore they were the ones actually responsible for the thistles being there and if they were going to sue, go for it! I have far more weight of evidence on my side. John squeaked that I'd never told him about the property line. I believe I have, I just think he wasn't really listening, because at first he treated me like a crazy lady... But, I know I've had the discussion numerous times with Jack Bellinger, the evil neighbor and the sheriff's department. I told John, to pass that (that the property owner, Bellinger and the Sheriff all knew) on to David, the manager who is spraying. The property owner and farmer are responsible to inform anyone who applies there, for them, of any "preexisting conditions," especially about boundaries and if it could cause harm. Then I put it to John point blank, "Anyone who participates in this will be held accountable by God on Judgement Day for my murder. I may never get justice in this life, but I will get justice before God. Thats what this is: Murder." I went on to share with John, "I told Jack the last time I spoke with him that he is chemically bludgeoning me to death. Its murder." Addressing John directly, "Putting Jack's profits and greed above my life is murder." He countered with the statement that I was refusing to allow them to spray. I came back with, I've given you permission to remove the thistles from my one foot of property North of the fence with something that is not poison. I'm not prohibiting weed abatement or allowing any noxious weeds. I'm not trying to prohibit spraying on (the evil neighbor's) property. I'm telling you not to spray mine. I told John that if they wished to use an alternate form of thistle control, that is not poison, to take care of the thistles in that one foot of my property, then they had my permission to remove those thistles located on that one foot of ground. He insisted, obstinately, that it was our property - I was responsible, I had to come over there and remove them.  I repeated that I'd already told him I'd have my husband take care of any other thistles on our property. John said he'd relay my message to the sprayer. 

I called Ron after I got off the phone with John. Thats when Ron told me he'd already taken care of our thistles. He said they had a huge thistle problem over there. They'd cut hay, it was down, so now they could see it. He said that he'd done ours last week when he saw they were getting ready to head (we have a couple of patches of stoney ground where a few always come up). He'd done the few in the fence and there were one or two in the foot of property on the other side of the fence. Because the evil neighbor is so vindictive and spiteful, he wouldn't go over there to take care of them, but would lean over and cut their heads off. He said he'd call John. He also told me they had winds up to 25 mph, so he was surprised that they were going to spray at all. I pointed out that his arms are longer than a foot so if he can't reach them, they aren't on our property. I also let him know that part of the reason I objected to their spraying was because of adverse possession laws. Ron knows all about that, but I wanted us to be on the same page.

Ron called me back later when he was on his way to work. He backed me to John, saying most everything I said. I don't doubt he left out the part about God's judgement. He added that if they hadn't cut the few on the north side of the fence, on our 1 foot of property, when he got home from work, he'd take care of them, but would not go on that side because of the previous spiteful actions of that neighbor.  

After that we tried to talk of other things. It was difficult. Our morning had pretty much been ruined. I have another 3 weeks of exile. 

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

7:19 a.m.

Rosie and I got out for several walks yesterday and enjoyed the sun. It was a pretty quiet day, with only a few ATVs going by. I started knitting a belt for myself, and continued spinning. The hemp yarn for the belt was still too stinky. 

Ron talked to me on the way home and again after he cut the weeds. He said that it didn't appear as though they'd sprayed. There were several thistles lying on their sides that were more than 5' from the fence. We were surprised by that. I did not tell them 'not to spray. ' I emphasize that because they always claim I'm trying to stop them from spraying. Though why hack the weeds that far out? Do they not know the length of a foot? 

Ron leaned way over the fence and hacked every weed he could reach with a machete. He cleared a 5' swath of all weeds on that side of the fence. He always goes the extra mile. Then he hacked every weed that was remaining on our property. It was a good day for weed wacking; he'd had a stressful day at the office. He said he did find a few more thistles in the tall grass, but mostly he hacked mullens. There were some nettles but they withstood his charge and emerged victorious. I'm assuming he got a few stings. I told him to try vinegar on them.  I also told him that the ag vinegar (18-20%) worked well on the thistles up at Cutsforth last year. It did not work well on mullens because the tiny hairs on their fuzzy leaves kept the vinegar from contacting the surface. This year we're experimenting with cleaning vinegar (10%). I never did get to apply it at Cutsforth because of all the rain and toxic activity. 

I tried sleeping in my bed last night but smelled gas. I had a reaction. There's still a leak somewhere. I haven't been able to tear everything apart and find it because its going to contaminate stuff in here worse and thats not smart with me living in here. I returned to sleeping on the sofa. Its warm enough at night that I, at least, could wear my pajamas. I'm trying to air it out in here this morning. There isn't much of a breeze, so the exhaust fumes are hanging around the outside of the MMIU. I'm trying different combinations of windows and vents. 

Thursday, June 23, 2016

6:51 a.m.
Yesterday was the tour for the new commissioners. I waited all day for the parade to come by here... Nothin'. I was all set to give the princess wave too.

Last night I discovered I had developed two huge "fever blisters" on my lip. What's up with that?! I had no idea what caused them. I kicked around the possibilities through the night. Could they be from the herpes symplex A virus coupled with fatigue and an overwrought system? Well, sure. I've suffered enough trauma and am not getting to sleep through the night. Then there was the stress of standing up to Bellinger's John. Could they be a last kick from the glyphosate and 2,4-D exposures at Cutsforth? Could they be from gasoline, & exhaust fume exposures from my own generator? I can't run it without exposing myself. Its why I don't like to be without shore power. Its just the least toxic option that I have at this time. They did spray OHV 4 weeks ago. Maybe I'm reacting to that - which would mean I'm even more sensitive! Oh help! I noticed that my feet and legs felt like they were being attacked by fleas or biting midges when I cam back in from taking Rosie out yesterday afternoon. It was hot (We've had to run the generator more for the air conditioner, than we did for the heat). That could have caused both the gas fumes or glyphosate to volatize more... I wasn't wearing socks. It doesn't happen in the morning when its cool and I wear socks and leg warmers. 

I woke up this morning still pondering the probable cause and kissed Rosie's nose (she's so adorable!). I smelled a very pungent aromatic scent. Then I remembered. Yesterday afternoon Rosie had shoved her nose into a bush. I'd kissed her nose yesterday, the scent had been a lot stronger. The blisters are in exactly the spot on my lips that I contacted Rosie's nose when I kissed it. Which ever plant it is that smells like that grows all over behind us. I smell it when we walk out there. Its not a bad smell. Its actually pleasant. I smelled it this morning, even though I went to a different area. It could very well be from the aromatic oils of a plant! O' heavens! 

I finished the second spool of light grey long wool and plied both spools together. This yarn is DK weight, or light worsted. It would make a larger square. I decided to knit one block, weigh and measure it. Then I can figure out how many oz. of yarn I would need if I choose to make the blanket in this yarn. Originally I was going to use this yarn to weave a blanket, but I don't know when I'll actually get to access my loom. I'm spinning the merino to knit a blanket. Knitting is something I can do in here, only the merino is taking so long, and I don't know if I'll end up with enough. I was anxious to get another blanket in here for those cold nights!  So I'm toying with the idea of using this yarn to knit the leaf pattern blanket. 

9:45 a.m.
I knit about 1/2 of the block. I don't like it. While its cute in a fingering weight yarn, its not attractive in a larger weight. That settles that. This yarn is definitely for a woven blanket.

Friday June 24, 2016

7:00 a.m.
Breakfast has been served, to Rosie. Turkey scrap gravey over premium, grain free, potato free, kibble. I'm eating raw cookie dough and waiting for coffee to perk. Its a balmy 55°F in here. Yesterday was considerably cooler than the previous 2 days. The weather had quickly gone from pleasantly warm to heating the RV up like a car in a sunny parking lot. So yesterday's, and possibly today's cooler temperatures are a welcome relief. I don't do well with either temperature extreme. 

7:49 a.m.
Just got off the phone with Ron. He tells me the weather is supposed to climb into the 90°s or lower 100°s by Monday, in the valley. Errgh. Guess I'd better check my fuel level! 

1/4 used.

Yesterday was a chat on the phone to friends day. Loved it!

Saturday, June 25, 2016

6:00 a.m.
Rosie got me up. Diarrhea. Its was 45°F in here when I woke up and started the heat. I was wearing my pajamas. In other words, not dressed for these temperatures. I did not want to get up. Rosie was insistent that I not return to the warmth of the covers. I resisted her adorable pleading face for about 5 minutes. I tried to get her to at least bring me my socks, but the diarrhea pressure/ anxiety was affecting her brain. She brought me the towel I use to clean the condensate off the windows. I forced myself to brave the cold. Turned off the generator/heat and I got completely dressed before going out. I'd let her out in the middle of the night and just put a sweater on over my jammies. It wasn't near this cold. Its so cold in here now its brutal to touch the ipad screen!  

Yesterdays recap: I reread a book, "Plague" by Judy Mikovitz, PhD. Its her real life story of her hunt for the retrovirus that she believes is part of the chronic disease pathology. She was a government researcher for cancer and AIDS. Both have retroviruses as causes. She attended a symposium, sat in on a ME/CFS lecture and recognized the retrovirus indicators during the slide presentation. She became involved with a wealthy family trying to find a cure for their daughter who was struck down by ME/CFS as a teenager. She ran a lab financed by them and later by grants that she wrote. Her team submitted a paper to Science on their findings that was attacked by many of her colleagues. Even in the research arena Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is demeaned and persecuted. Then she was betrayed by the powerful people who were funding the lab. They were trying to merchandize the results of her findings and doing illegal things, including using her name without her consent on a product, and misappropriation of funds. She found out, put a stop to it and they framed her and had her thrown in jail without due process! The upshot of her research is that she identified the XMRV (mouse related) retrovirous that a leading researcher had discovered in prostrate cancer tumors, as being present in chronic disease sufferers, primarily (in her research) ME/CFS and autism. During her investigations she uncovered that the leading researcher for prostrate cancer retrovirus findings had cobbled the XMRV out of bits and pieces of viral fragments from different samples. She found that the retrovirus she was finding was a near but not similar match to the XMRV. The CDC and other government agencies fought tooth and nail to suppress her research, discredit it and attack it. She believes its because ME/CFS first appeared in the 1930s following a polio vaccine trial where the experimental vaccine was given to doctors and nurses in a Los Angeles hospital. The vaccine was attenuated (passed through) mouse brains. Lots of vaccine procedures involve passing viruses through animals, or animal material. Thats how the Salk polio vaccine got contaminated with SV-40 (monkey cancer virus). Autism first showed up in a handful of cases a few years later that could arguably be the first trials for the same mouse brain attenuated vaccine in children. Huge sums of money disappeared and non-disclosure agreements were signed. The mouse brain vaccine research was abandoned. Passing viruses through mouse brains and other animal material didn't stop. There is enough disturbing evidence that the government doesn't want people to know the vaccines are contaminated, causing chronic health conditions, including CFS and autism because they don't want people to not get vaccinated. There are even memos that say it right out. Anyway, its hard to read about it when you actually have CFS because so many people are trying to suppress any break throughs that would produce a cure, or prevent others from getting it. She notes the  connection between genetics, contamination by these types of retroviruses, and either huge stress, inflammation or chemical exposure as the precipitating cause. In lab animals that prostrate cancer researchers are trying to grow cancer in, they inject the XMRV, then stimulate the cancer/reaction via "vaccination." She writes with compassion for the many ME/CFS, autism patients, and their families, that she meets, talks to, supports, and researches for. 

Other than that, it was a quiet day. Rosie and I didn't go out much because people were either leaving or arriving and the new crop of guests were enthusiastically brooming about. I didn't talk to anyone besides Ron all day. I continue to struggle with chloracne from having to use the generator, as well as other symptoms of petroleum exposures. The blisters are healing, so I can rule out the cold sore (herpes) virus as a cause. I did manage to eat a whole pint of carrots in my mid-day soup with hardly any regurge!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‹ yay!

7:10 p.m.
I darned socks most of today. I had 5 pair, of which 8 had one or more holes. Even my darns have darns. 

I talked with my father. 

Rosie and I stayed in all day. The ATV enthusiasts are out in full force. I can't tell if they've had their fund raising event yet, or not. 

Rosie still has diarrhea when we do go out and vomited again in the coach. She vomited last night too. She seems to be feeling better now. I have trained her to vomit on a paper towel so its easier to clean up.

I talked with Ron in the afternoon on his way back from looking at those properties. He spotted a few "for sale by owner" signs on his way to Wallowa lake. Did I tell you that? There are a couple he'll call for more info. Pretty slow day.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

6:37 a.m.
It was a warmer night. 55°F at 5:30 a.m. We went out quickly so we avoided other people. When we were out yesterday morning I smelled a heavy smoker. A man and his son (8-10) had come out for a hike. They were quite a distance away, but up wind. 

I'm anxious about wether Ron made any of those calls last night. One of the signs said "eves." We think that meant call in the evening. I'm trying not to be too hopeful, Ron said he was going to our daughter's for b-b-q salmon and to play with the grandkids. Yeah, painful for me being left out again. I'm guessing he'll forget about making those calls. It would be pretty hard to stop in the middle of playing with those two boys and make calls... I'm afraid he doesn't have the same sense of urgency that I do. 😩 

Greg came by last night. I almost missed him. I was in the back room putting on sox and leg warmers. I had the two-way radio off. By the time I came forward and caught sight of him he was backing out of the lot and heading down the road. He was just making sure I was still alive. They'd had the Poker Run fund raising event all day. He was pooped. We exchanged a few comments until he was out if sight. 

This morning Rosie started shaking her head  while we were out for her potty break. I was concerned she'd gotten a cheat grass seed in her ear. I collected the tweezers, flashlight and a paper towel then invited her to lay down with her head in my lap. "Yeah, right!" She said with a look. I drug her over and positioned her head while she employed some '60s era passive resistance technics. Gotta wonder where she learned those?! Her ears were just very dirty. They had big wads of wax and detritus collected at the entrance. I cleaned them out, and thinned some of the hair out. The hairs help move the dead skin cells, etc, via the wax, out of the ears. The difficulty for breeds with heavily haired ears, especially poodles, is that there is so much hair, that the dirty wax can form a mat, blocking the ear canal completely. Most poodle groomers remove all the hair from inside the ear for asthetic reasons. They claim it helps the ear canals stay dry, so they stay healthier. I've found that that makes the nasty stuff get trapped deep in the ear canal. So I don't pluck her ears and inner leathers bald any more. We have had less problems with her ears developing nasty goop this way. She does tend to develop more ear wax, either way, when she gets exposed to toxins. I'm guessing if groomers stopped using all those toxic foo-foo products on poodles they'd have less ear problems too.

7:58 a.m.
Ron called. He had made a few of the property calls and checked a couple of online sights. So far not much available. He gave me the contact info on a 40 acre piece by Cutsforth, incase it was far enough off the highway and the topography would make the smaller acreage work. The other calls he says didn't answer so are probably office numbers. 

11:00 a.m.
By 10:00 a.m. it was getting so hot in here that the A/C couldn't keep up. I'd texted Greg earlier but hadn't heard back. I packed up and went looking for shade/an open spot with power/Greg. I found the deputy, who directed me to Greg. Greg told me to go down by E9, and when those people left to take that spot. It will be open all week. When I got down here, it was empty. They must have been the people I saw leaving at 6:30 a.m. No power here, but there is shade. 

As I was packing up I discovered a chipmunk had gotten in during the night and decimated 3 rolls of TP. Fiend! πŸ‘Ή+🐿=πŸ‘Ί+😑 I have no idea if he's gone or not. He must have gotten in from a wire or LP hole that Ron didn't get solidly blocked. Or maybe through the back of the battery box. Could even be next to the drain pipes! @@ It will be on Ron's list to figure out, and remedy, Monday.

4:38 p.m.
It was much cooler here. I even got to open windows and vents and get it aired out.  There seems to be a difference in the thermometer's reading between what I can stand with the windows open or everything closed up. 

My guts have been in a clench all day. I don't know why. Tummy sure hurts. 

Monday, June 27, 2016

5:53 a.m. 
Its going to be a scorcher! Its already warm. 63°F in here on rising. 

I slept in my bed last night! It seems that if the wind is coming over the front of the RV, I don't smell gas back there. If the wind comes from the aft, I smell the tiniest bit every now and again. Its enough to make me sick. Sleeping in my nice, comfortable bed after two weeks on the couch was wonderful! Though, I couldn't get back to sleep after the generator run at 2:00-3:00 a.m. Rosie slept like a log. I'm powering up with coffee now. I'm also running the generator to charge the house batteries and get the fridge really cold. After coffee, and the fumes dissipate, I'll fill the fresh water. I want to get it done before the ATVers start brooming. They don't generally get active until close to 10:00 a.m. I should have time. I'm thinking my shower may have to wait until after dumping the grey. Its got to be pretty full. My fresh is on "no lights." The grey says, "Yellow." I don't want it to back up into the tub. Especially on a hot day! Pee-uw! So I'm going to have to decide wether to risk it before Ron gets here, or not. 

8:20 a.m.
I got all the fresh water done AND since I finally got access to the drill bits and drill, I finished hanging my organizer! Yay! 

The realtor called me back around 7:00 a.m.. The 40 acre property wouldn't work. However, a property owner near the OHV, that the realtor (Julie) knew about, was thinking about selling 200-400 acres. That property sounds perfect. She's having a surveyor mark it out, to see if that's what she wants. She doesn't want to sell it all at once because of capital gains taxes. I get that. Julie will let me know if the woman decides to sell. I also asked her to ask the woman if I could rent space there for the 3 day weekend. 

5:10 p.m.
I've spun up all the long wool that I have with me. I've done everything that I have that's non toxic, and now I'm bored. I haven't received any return calls on my inquiries or heard back from Julie. 

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

7:27 a.m. 
Its going to be another hot one. 

Ron came last night with supplies. I did take my shower before he arrived. It dawned on me that I could just leave the water in the tub and empty it after he emptied the grey. Duh... I also got out my brand new tiny plunger. I'd ordered it when I was at home last. I've had it with me but had forgot about it. The shower drain has been sluggish clear back since I used to bathe Sonia in there. You can't plunge if there isn't water. Since I could be stationed and ready to go, with water in the tub, it was the perfect opportunity. It worked great! Even the pop up stopper's working again. 

Ron still thinks Bellinger's guys didn't spray. He's banking on me coming home this week. I'm not convinced. Yet, I can't think of anywhere else to go for the weekend. All of Morrow Co. Parks are booked solid. 

8:52 a.m.
I topped off the water, since I'd had to fill it before my shower. I lowered the awnings. I'd had to raise them to go dump the grey. I even got out the windshield cover and put it on to help keep it cooler in here. Dicey for me, if someone comes. I'll get exposed taking it off to leave. Since I'm running out of clothes I started some laundry soaking in a dishpan, In the tub. It uses less water than washing it in the tub and I can pour it off outside, and not fill up the grey.  I have three vents open, and a window to air it out in here. Hoop jumping, hoop jumping! Finally, I played a round of "birdie" with Rosie.

3:17 p.m.
The other Realtor, Adam, called me. That property has an offer pending, is 92.5 acres, no improvements and more money. I asked him about rentals and to let me know if anything else turned up. 

I tried carding that merino. Its all too short for spinning. Trying to work on the belt. Its too hot. I'm bored and anxious. I just am not doing very well with that scripture that says, "Do not be anxious over anything..." 

7:57 p.m.
Ron called. He said the weeds along MColley's and our fence were starting to die. They were spot sprayed. No weeds were dying along the North fence line. He called John to verify nothing was sprayed later. John apologized again for the lack of notice and mentioned he pitched a hissy at Jack and David, the manager, for putting him in the middle of this and not telling him everything he needed to know. I guess my losing my temper was a good thing. 😳

Ron took the opportunity to encourage John to let him know when there was anything that they had a concern over, and that he would be happy to get right on it. He also told him to call him if he couldn't get a hold of me directly. 

I'm hoping it will be safe enough for me to go home Friday. That would be 11 days from the time they spot sprayed. It was just spot spraying and the farthest fence from the house. I hope its enough time. I'm going to have to risk it, since I've nowhere else to go. 

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

9:00 a.m.
Woke up this morning and the whole coach reeked of gas. I opened up everything that would help it clear, and as soon as I was dressed Rosie and I went out and wandered around for awhile. Then I lit a couple of beeswax candles when we came back in. The breeze must have switched in the early morning hours. It was fine at 4:00 a.m.. It was blowin' up our skirt when I woke up. I ran multiple purifiers when I next ran the generator. Its finally cleared out. Pee-uw! 

Ron was cranky this morning. He let me know he was going to be cranky all day. He has a bunch of dignitaries coming that he has to shuttle around from early morning until late afternoon. His boss normally does that stuff but is on vacation. Ron gets to do his boss's job while he's gone. He won't be getting any time to make progress on his real work. That's what makes him cranky. Well, that and one of them, our State Representative, was supposed to help with my problem, but he blew us off. Its going to be hard for Ron to be forced into his presence all day and be polite. He felt it would be better for me not to talk to him much today. Which is curious that he would say that, since I generally only talk to him on the way to and from work. I did promise him that I wouldn't have any emergencies today. Its why I didn't tell him about the gas. He has enough on his plate and there isn't anything he can do about it until I'm home, and out of the RV. 

I texted Greg, looking for the expected arrival of guests for the weekend. No reply yet. 

10:59 a.m.
Gave myself a Glute IV.

Thursday, June 30, 2016 

7:00 a.m.
I spent a good deal of yesterday: airing out the coach, climate control, knitting, playing with Rosie. Greg must of been busy, I didn't hear from him. 

Ron survived his dignitaries. He was relieved. He chatted about the upcoming plans for the weekend. He mentioned how "the whole family" would be getting together at our daughter's for dinner Saturday. I objected to the use of the term "whole family" as it would not include me. Therefore it is not "whole." He got defensive and the stress of the day reared its head. I didn't think that it was unreasonable of me to object to language that makes me feel further excluded, isolated and forgotten. He admitted (ungraciously) that it was a poor choice of words, but didn't see anything really wrong with it, and felt I was being too sensitive. Well, he was right about one thing. Yesterday morning he said I'd be "...better off not to talk to him today." Yep. Not sure if I'm talking to him today either. 

7:55 a.m.
Well, he called. I took it. He brought up the same comment he'd made yesterday morning. He worked his way around to an apology. Basically, too much stress. Our lives are constant stress. He admitted he was struggling with the same scripture I mentioned Tuesday, "Do not be anxious about anything, but by prayer and petition bring your requests before God." It is hard not to be anxious with our lives so unsettled like this. His job is stressful all by itself. He's currently working on a number of multimillion dollar projects and one more than a billion. The chauffeuring the dignitaries kind of pushed him over the top. He's not a "people person," he's a problem solver. He was way outside his comfort zone. Oh, he does it well, he just doesn't like to be the one in charge of those kinds of events. 

1:26 p.m.
Ron had mentioned that he could call Kirsty to find out if there was anyone coming...Duh! I could call Kirsty. I don't know why my brain loses track of things like that. I did it. No one until Saturday. I was feeling very relieved. I was even singing. Then I looked out and saw a couple of ATVs. They came to the spots closer to me and got out. They wandered around, sizing it up. I'm guessing they're wanting to move from the spot they're in, to that spot. Anxiety. The relief was short lived. If I can at least get through this afternoon without someone moving in, I can put away all the shade awnings and covers. That will only leave the generator bin door. I could drive to a safer spot to close it. Stress. 

5:00 p.m.
A diesel pusher arrived. With ATVs. And dogs off leash. The wind is blowing across them to me. I don't want to risk another exposure. I'll wait for the best opportunity and breakdown and head home... 

No comments:

Post a Comment